- Alcatel-Lucent wins two LTE deals in China 13 December 2013 | 12:12 pm
- Vodafone Australia CEO takes reins at NBN 13 December 2013 | 12:11 pm
- Thingful aims to be the Google of the Internet of Things 13 December 2013 | 10:00 am
- Telecoms.com Industry Survey 2014 12 December 2013 | 9:57 pm
- Square acquires payment provider Evenly 12 December 2013 | 3:42 pm
Leveraging Enhanced Legacy Lines to Deliver Cost-Effective Ultrafast Broadband
Continuing on from the successful DSL Acceleration series, the Fixed Access Networks Summit will be a global event, bringing together senior-level representatives from across the ecosystem to examine the current and upcoming challenges faced by fixed access service providers, with real-life case studies on FTTh users.
- Innovative new case studies evolved from those trialling vectoring deployments.
- Assessing the business cases for financing your NGA technology to deliver superfast broadband.
- Understanding how Fibre optic networks and Copper networks come together to meet customer demand.
- Assessing the G.Fast promise, case study from trials to deploy ultra-fast speeds over shorter distances.
- Intimate networking sessions with key industry leaders.
Gearing up to G.Fast: Exploring the Challenges and Opportunities in Deploying G.Fast
Join us on Tuesday 8th April for our pre-conference workshop exploring the challenges and opportunities in deploying G.Fast, presented by the International Telecommunication Union and Telecommunication Standardization Bureau. With the ITU recently announcing that they expect G.Fast standard to be finalized by April, this is the perfect opportunity for you to hear first hand what they have to say!
Key Objectives of the workshop:
- Outline the major regulatory and operational issues of deploying G.Fast
- Provide clear conclusions and actionable recommendations for deploying G.Fast successfully
- Identify key scenarios where G.Fast could be used to deploy superfast broadband
- Consider hybrid network strategies (in relation to alternative complementary or competitive technologies)
- Understand ways to reduce overall costs of G.Fast deployment, as well as how to minimize potential issues relating to radio interference, power requirements and equipment concerns.
Visit the registration page for details on how to join us for the pre-conference workshop. We look forward to seeing you in Berlin!
Online Networking Tool
All conference delegates, exhibitors, sponsors and speakers will receive a unique login and pin to the Fixed Access Networks Summit online networking community. This is an opportunity for you to browse and set up on site meetings in advance, during the event or after the event. You will also be able to download event presentations from this after you have attended the conference.
Analyst Breakfast Briefings
Ask the experts in-depth questions at these interactive roundtable breakfast briefings.
A chance to meet your peers in a fun, informal atmosphere, taking the concept of 'speed dating' into the business arena.
Networking Refreshment Breaks
Meet your industry colleagues and discuss their views on the market over a tea or coffee.
Take the opportunity to relax and meet new faces over a bite to eat at our networking luncheon.
Great opportunity to touch the reality of the marketAD, Exfo
Opportunity to hear latest industry trends & meet high level representativesCSM, ZTE
Very enriching event! I really appreciated the well balanced mixture of the presentations (technical/practical/business)NDC, Sagemcom Broadband
It was a good event which gave a platform to the operators all over the globe to discuss their experiencesSH, du
Great networking, a facelift of my knowledge of the DSL areaEO, Teliasonera