- A fundamental transformation 20 October 2014 | 3:09 pm
- HP to end webOS cloud services in January 20 October 2014 | 11:11 am
- ADTRAN, Aethra claim the first reverse powered G.fast FTTdp 20 October 2014 | 11:04 am
- Microsoft to launch cross-platform smartwatch in weeks – report 20 October 2014 | 9:52 am
- SK Telecom and Samsung announce 5G collaboration 20 October 2014 | 9:40 am
Leveraging Enhanced Legacy Lines to Deliver Cost-Effective Ultrafast Broadband
If you attended the 2014 show, you can now download the presentations from the online networking tool!
If you did not attend, you may still purchase the presentations from our Customer Services team, Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 5506 or Email: ITMevents@informa.com
Here's what people had to say about Fixed Access Networks Summit 2014...
“Excellent networking opportunities and a very well informed speaker and delegate base. A good size event for knowledge sharing” – Principle Analyst, Analysys Mason
“Great opportunity to network and exchange different operator perspectives on their strategies and the outlook for the market over the coming 2-3 years.” Deputy Director of the TSB, ITU-T
“Great opportunity to network and see what other operators were doing in the copper/fibre access space.”- Access Network Architect, Eircom
“Good mix of operator and vendor presentations, excellent possibility for industry networking”- Senior Project Director, Swissccom
See more testimonials
- Innovative new case studies evolved from those trialling vectoring deployments.
- Assessing the business cases for financing your NGA technology to deliver superfast broadband.
- Understanding how Fibre optic networks and Copper networks come together to meet customer demand.
- Assessing the G.Fast promise, case study from trials to deploy ultra-fast speeds over shorter distances.
- Intimate networking sessions with key industry leaders.
- Pre-conference focus day presented by ITU 'Gearing up to G.Fast: Exploring the challenges and opportunities in deploying G.Fast'
We know that one of the most important things about attending events is meeting the right people. We have designed some key sessions and tools to help identify who you most want to meet and make sure that you get the opportunity to speak to them!
- Speed Networking
- Industry Led Roundtable Sessions
- Networking Refreshment and Exhibition Breaks
- Informal Networking Drinks
- Online Networking Tool
Great opportunity to touch the reality of the marketAD, Exfo
Opportunity to hear latest industry trends & meet high level representativesCSM, ZTE
Very enriching event! I really appreciated the well balanced mixture of the presentations (technical/practical/business)NDC, Sagemcom Broadband
It was a good event which gave a platform to the operators all over the globe to discuss their experiencesSH, du
Great networking, a facelift of my knowledge of the DSL areaEO, Teliasonera