- US smartphone users enticed by sponsored data plans, reports survey 17 April 2014 | 2:16 pm
- Flytxt Partners with VoltDB for Real-time Streaming Analysis of Mobile Communication Service Provider Data 17 April 2014 | 1:09 pm
- Telecom Italia appoints chairman and Board 17 April 2014 | 11:58 am
- Samsung gets cosy with Kindle, Tizen 17 April 2014 | 11:54 am
- US operators, device vendors create smartphone “kill switch” 17 April 2014 | 10:10 am
Leveraging Enhanced Legacy Lines to Deliver Cost-Effective Ultrafast Broadband
Announcing the focus day agenda & speaker line up!
Operators can join the workshop at a 50% discount!
Limited spaces so register now!
Taking place on 9th-10th April 2014, Berlin, the Fixed Access Networks Summit 2014 is the first event to feature both DSL & Ftth operators to discuss the future of fixed access networks.
With 30+ confirmed speakers, the Summit offers an extensive, in-depth and highly researched agenda covering the latest developments in xDSL technology followed by revolutionary new case studies from Vectoring trials, in addition to evaluating fibre optic networks to see where future opportunities lie.
Following recent first stage approval of G.Fast the industry is getting even closer to the commercialisation of this technology- be the first hear when, how and where this technology will be successful!
- Innovative new case studies evolved from those trialling vectoring deployments.
- Assessing the business cases for financing your NGA technology to deliver superfast broadband.
- Understanding how Fibre optic networks and Copper networks come together to meet customer demand.
- Assessing the G.Fast promise, case study from trials to deploy ultra-fast speeds over shorter distances.
- Intimate networking sessions with key industry leaders.
- Pre-conference focus day presented by ITU 'Gearing up to G.Fast: Exploring the challenges and opportunities in deploying G.Fast'
We know that one of the most important things about attending events is meeting the right people. We have designed some key sessions and tools to help identify who you most want to meet and make sure that you get the opportunity to speak to them!
- Speed Networking
- Industry Led Roundtable Sessions
- Networking Refreshment and Exhibition Breaks
- Informal Networking Drinks
- Online Networking Tool
Great opportunity to touch the reality of the marketAD, Exfo
Opportunity to hear latest industry trends & meet high level representativesCSM, ZTE
Very enriching event! I really appreciated the well balanced mixture of the presentations (technical/practical/business)NDC, Sagemcom Broadband
It was a good event which gave a platform to the operators all over the globe to discuss their experiencesSH, du
Great networking, a facelift of my knowledge of the DSL areaEO, Teliasonera