- T-Mobile is set to cause a whole new headache – report 28 April 2017 | 3:29 pm
- Apple and Qualcomm row starts to cause collateral damage 28 April 2017 | 2:46 pm
- Cash Cloud – AWS, Google and Azure are smashing it 28 April 2017 | 10:53 am
- Vodafone, Sky NZ merger might be back on after all 28 April 2017 | 10:42 am
- Global Telecoms Awards 2017 – the countdown begins 28 April 2017 | 9:56 am
Welcome to our online networking tool. This exclusive portal gives all attendees the opportunity to contact each other to arrange on-site meetings before the event, or follow up with people afterwards. This is also where delegates can download all the event presentations for free after the event has taken place.
How to access the online networking tool
If you are registered to attend the event, either as a paying delegate, sponsor, exhibitor or speaker, you should receive an automated email prior to the event containing your login details and a link to the portal. Please look out for this email and check your junk folder. If you are attending the event and have not received your login details, please try the ‘lost password’ function, or contact email@example.com.