- T-Mobile is set to cause a whole new headache – report 28 April 2017 | 3:29 pm
- Apple and Qualcomm row starts to cause collateral damage 28 April 2017 | 2:46 pm
- Cash Cloud – AWS, Google and Azure are smashing it 28 April 2017 | 10:53 am
- Vodafone, Sky NZ merger might be back on after all 28 April 2017 | 10:42 am
- Global Telecoms Awards 2017 – the countdown begins 28 April 2017 | 9:56 am
4G African Broadband Forum
The 4G African Broadband Forum’s major objective is to Connect Africa. Mobility for All with the Internet of Everything will be our realisable outcomes.
The 4G Forum helps organisations to succeed in Africa. Our specialty interests are to support you in serving your customer base better. This at a profit for your stakeholders. This may be in the new technical fields of WebRTC, RCS, LTE, optical networks and future wireless and laser light satellite feed changes. The understanding, design and procurement of Mesh Networks and Femtocells for backhaul could be your need today. Perhaps you want to know about the various business models to share in OTT revenues. You may need an industry expert witness for a litigation. You may need Market Research. You may need business development into a specific area. You may have a challenge in revenue assurance or an undercover fraud investigation.
Depending on the size of the task these may be free. In other cases we will confidentially find you a competent and knowledgeable independent consultant to liaise directly with you. Whatever your needs we aim to satisfy you in your endeavours and to make you want to continue being an ongoing active and satisfied member of the forum for years to come.