- Debunked: the 5 biggest data myths in telecoms 24 March 2017 | 3:35 pm
- US Senate votes to overturn FCC broadband privacy rules 24 March 2017 | 3:19 pm
- CommScope – Meeting the demands of tomorrow’s networks 24 March 2017 | 1:27 pm
- Bharti Airtel drops $240m on Tikona to get pan-India 4G footprint 24 March 2017 | 1:10 pm
- Ofcom proposes small automatic fines for rubbish landline service 24 March 2017 | 11:36 am
4G African Broadband Forum
The 4G African Broadband Forum’s major objective is to Connect Africa. Mobility for All with the Internet of Everything will be our realisable outcomes.
The 4G Forum helps organisations to succeed in Africa. Our specialty interests are to support you in serving your customer base better. This at a profit for your stakeholders. This may be in the new technical fields of WebRTC, RCS, LTE, optical networks and future wireless and laser light satellite feed changes. The understanding, design and procurement of Mesh Networks and Femtocells for backhaul could be your need today. Perhaps you want to know about the various business models to share in OTT revenues. You may need an industry expert witness for a litigation. You may need Market Research. You may need business development into a specific area. You may have a challenge in revenue assurance or an undercover fraud investigation.
Depending on the size of the task these may be free. In other cases we will confidentially find you a competent and knowledgeable independent consultant to liaise directly with you. Whatever your needs we aim to satisfy you in your endeavours and to make you want to continue being an ongoing active and satisfied member of the forum for years to come.