- Debunked: the 5 biggest data myths in telecoms 24 March 2017 | 3:35 pm
- US Senate votes to overturn FCC broadband privacy rules 24 March 2017 | 3:19 pm
- CommScope – Meeting the demands of tomorrow’s networks 24 March 2017 | 1:27 pm
- Bharti Airtel drops $240m on Tikona to get pan-India 4G footprint 24 March 2017 | 1:10 pm
- Ofcom proposes small automatic fines for rubbish landline service 24 March 2017 | 11:36 am
Central Asian Cellular Forum ( www.3gca.org ) was formed with the primary objective to support the development of 3G/4G technologies ECO System in the region. While, the activities of the forum started about eight years ago to provide support to the wireless community in Pakistan, it was registered officially in 2007 with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan as “3G Technologies (Guarantee) limited” and the footprint expanded to other countries including Afghanistan, CIS and Middle East. The forum is an active member of Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI) and has close association with international reputable organizations including Qualcomm Inc. USA, World Wireless Academy USA, GSMA Asia, CDMA Development Group (CDG), Informa and other Technology Development Institutions.
CACF works with regional governments, Telecom Regulators & Operators, Broadcasters, Manufacturers, Academia and the general public to create awareness and to facilitate promotion and development of 3G/4G technology. The major focus area of the forum is to impart mobile broadband technology training and support services in the region. Its Training & Resource Development Center caters for the HR requirement for the entire region.