- T-Mobile is set to cause a whole new headache – report 28 April 2017 | 3:29 pm
- Apple and Qualcomm row starts to cause collateral damage 28 April 2017 | 2:46 pm
- Cash Cloud – AWS, Google and Azure are smashing it 28 April 2017 | 10:53 am
- Vodafone, Sky NZ merger might be back on after all 28 April 2017 | 10:42 am
- Global Telecoms Awards 2017 – the countdown begins 28 April 2017 | 9:56 am
Central Asian Cellular Forum ( www.3gca.org ) was formed with the primary objective to support the development of 3G/4G technologies ECO System in the region. While, the activities of the forum started about eight years ago to provide support to the wireless community in Pakistan, it was registered officially in 2007 with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan as “3G Technologies (Guarantee) limited” and the footprint expanded to other countries including Afghanistan, CIS and Middle East. The forum is an active member of Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI) and has close association with international reputable organizations including Qualcomm Inc. USA, World Wireless Academy USA, GSMA Asia, CDMA Development Group (CDG), Informa and other Technology Development Institutions.
CACF works with regional governments, Telecom Regulators & Operators, Broadcasters, Manufacturers, Academia and the general public to create awareness and to facilitate promotion and development of 3G/4G technology. The major focus area of the forum is to impart mobile broadband technology training and support services in the region. Its Training & Resource Development Center caters for the HR requirement for the entire region.