- Debunked: the 5 biggest data myths in telecoms 24 March 2017 | 3:35 pm
- US Senate votes to overturn FCC broadband privacy rules 24 March 2017 | 3:19 pm
- CommScope – Meeting the demands of tomorrow’s networks 24 March 2017 | 1:27 pm
- Bharti Airtel drops $240m on Tikona to get pan-India 4G footprint 24 March 2017 | 1:10 pm
- Ofcom proposes small automatic fines for rubbish landline service 24 March 2017 | 11:36 am
Media: Developing Telecoms
Company name: Developing Telecoms Ltd.
Web address: www.developingtelecoms.com
Address: 60 Wood Vale, London, SE23 3ED, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 20 8693 6089
Contact: Alec Barton, Director
Developing Telecoms is the digital media channel for communications in developing and emerging markets. With 10,500+ unique website visits per month and 20,000+ e-newsletter subscribers, Developing Telecoms is a trusted source of information for senior communications executives throughout Africa, Asia, Central & Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
Exclusively and uniquely focused on the issues and technologies that matter in emerging markets, Developing Telecoms delivers authoritative daily news updates, analysis, features, case studies and interviews. A range of cost-effective marketing solutions including sponsorship, advertising and e-DM enable companies to promote to our unique and influential audience.