- T-Mobile is set to cause a whole new headache – report 28 April 2017 | 3:29 pm
- Apple and Qualcomm row starts to cause collateral damage 28 April 2017 | 2:46 pm
- Cash Cloud – AWS, Google and Azure are smashing it 28 April 2017 | 10:53 am
- Vodafone, Sky NZ merger might be back on after all 28 April 2017 | 10:42 am
- Global Telecoms Awards 2017 – the countdown begins 28 April 2017 | 9:56 am
Sckipio is the leader in G.fast modems and is dedicated to delivering ultra-broadband using next-generation G.fast-based Fiber-to-the-distribution point (FTTdp) architectures. Sckipio offers a complete G.fast solution – chipsets bundled with software – for a variety of access and mobile backhaul applications based on the ITU G.fast G.9700 and G.9701 standards, to which Sckipio is a leading contributor. For more information about Sckipio, visit our website at www.sckipio.com.