- Debunked: the 5 biggest data myths in telecoms 24 March 2017 | 3:35 pm
- US Senate votes to overturn FCC broadband privacy rules 24 March 2017 | 3:19 pm
- CommScope – Meeting the demands of tomorrow’s networks 24 March 2017 | 1:27 pm
- Bharti Airtel drops $240m on Tikona to get pan-India 4G footprint 24 March 2017 | 1:10 pm
- Ofcom proposes small automatic fines for rubbish landline service 24 March 2017 | 11:36 am
Teletimes International, the only tri-regional magazine focused towards the ICT, Satellite and telecom sectors of the Middle East, Asia and Africa, proactively leverages knowledge and insights from executives and decision makers. In its 8th year of publication, Teletimes is media partner to almost all major events and conferences in these regions.
Envisioning a scholarly publication, Teletimes actively participates in high profile industry events, seminars, conferences and exhibitions to provide the latest research, analyses and developments to its readers. Teletimes has achieved a qualitative edge by capitalizing on the age-old need for information. Visit www.teletimesinternational .com for Online Edition and more information.