- T-Mobile is set to cause a whole new headache – report 28 April 2017 | 3:29 pm
- Apple and Qualcomm row starts to cause collateral damage 28 April 2017 | 2:46 pm
- Cash Cloud – AWS, Google and Azure are smashing it 28 April 2017 | 10:53 am
- Vodafone, Sky NZ merger might be back on after all 28 April 2017 | 10:42 am
- Global Telecoms Awards 2017 – the countdown begins 28 April 2017 | 9:56 am
About 120 of the telecommunications and service companies which operate in the German market are active in the VATM. All of them are in direct competition with the ex-monopoly Deutsche Telekom AG and are working for more competition in the telecommunications market – for the benefit of innovations, investments and employment. Since liberalization in 1998 the competitors have made investments totalling around € 62 billion in the fixed network and cellular telephone areas. The new fixed network and cellular phone companies safeguard over 52.600 jobs in Germany, as well as about 50 % of the employment in the supplier firms as well.