- Debunked: the 5 biggest data myths in telecoms 24 March 2017 | 3:35 pm
- US Senate votes to overturn FCC broadband privacy rules 24 March 2017 | 3:19 pm
- CommScope – Meeting the demands of tomorrow’s networks 24 March 2017 | 1:27 pm
- Bharti Airtel drops $240m on Tikona to get pan-India 4G footprint 24 March 2017 | 1:10 pm
- Ofcom proposes small automatic fines for rubbish landline service 24 March 2017 | 11:36 am
About 120 of the telecommunications and service companies which operate in the German market are active in the VATM. All of them are in direct competition with the ex-monopoly Deutsche Telekom AG and are working for more competition in the telecommunications market – for the benefit of innovations, investments and employment. Since liberalization in 1998 the competitors have made investments totalling around € 62 billion in the fixed network and cellular telephone areas. The new fixed network and cellular phone companies safeguard over 52.600 jobs in Germany, as well as about 50 % of the employment in the supplier firms as well.